Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Book Signing Event



Thank You Thank You Thank You to my friends & family for the support over the past eighteen months. Some of you knew what I was up to; others came in when I was almost finished writing. Everyone has been on board since I've finished and have been waiting for this day.

I've been a writer my whole life and this is in the top five most exciting things I've ever done.

For those of you in the Lake Country and Surrounding Areas, I'm inviting you to come to my first book signing event on Saturday, April 21 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm at The Doggy Bag in Downtown Oconomowoc.

If you have some time to spend afterwards, please join us at Laker's Sports Bar, just four doors down, for Brooklynn Marti's CD Release Party. This is her third CD and it's called "It's Time". 

Brooklynn's extended family have been like family to me and my family since I was about three years old. They know all the dogs from my childhood and if pressed, I'm sure they could recall some memories of each of them. I'm thrilled to be working with this very talented woman and her band.

I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of you, too!

If you don't live in the Lake Country Area but are interested in a copy of the book, please visit:

https://www.createspace.com/3818853 and use the password: Isabella - It's important to cap the I.


(For those of you who don't know, our cover girl is Isabella, the Bearded Collie. I wont spoil it by telling you her story her but know that in our opinion, she benefitted the most out of any dog who lived at The Lodge)


It will be available on Amazon within a week or so but it takes a little longer to create that link. If you are an Amazon fan and have a Kindle/Kindle App, "A Foster's Tail" is available for your e-reader too!

Thank You again to all of my friends for all your love and support during this process. It has been the most incredible learning experience for me (and my family).

Hoping to see you on the 21st at The Doggy Bag in Downtown Oconomowoc,

Thank You for Thinking Rescue! Thank You for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment