Monday, February 13, 2012

Dotting my "i's" and Crossing my "t's"

Well, I've just heard back from my editor and she's all set. We're hoping to get together on Wednesday morning - should I invite her to The Lodge to experience the mayhem for herself?

After I get it all back, I'll go thru and correct her corrections and then hopefully get it all rolling and put it out there for you to read the whole thing.

I'm hoping to get it to you via an ebook format.  At this time, it will be Kindle via Amazon.  There has been a question or two about the availability for Nooks as well. I will have to look into that.  Additionally, I know there are people who prefer the feel, the smell, the weight of an old fashioned paperback book.  I am working on that too. 

There is a print on demand link thru Amazon that one can order a book or three and they will print just those three books and ship it out to you within a couple days.  That may be the way to go for a while.  I know there are a few folks who would like a physical copy of the book.  I'd like one for my shelf and for my friends and family who dont have the electronic toys.

Thank you to everyone who is saying kind things about the teaser I put up here for you all to read.  I'm hoping you agree that the rest is just as good.

Thank you to my adoptive moms who sent me pictures of their boys and girls.  There is a picture from Trixie-Pixie-Xena, Warrior Puppy's Mom and once I finish this I will post a whole slew of pictures from General Enzo, Sir's Mom and Chase's Mom.  It's amazing what gorgeous beasts they have grown into. 

I didnt think that Enzo could get anymore handsome but he has.  Chase has filled out and become this stunning looking boy.  And little Xena, she is still cute as a bug's ear but ready to play at the drop of a hat.

Have you checked out the Facebook Page - "A Foster's Tail" is the name of the page.  I'll put up pictures there and once things get a little more under control, some pictures from the first Fluffy Dogs at Grade Lodge and maybe a video or two.  If you can, I'm hoping for at least 50 "likes" by the end of the week - It's only six more people between now and Saturday.  I bet we could pull it off.  I'm hoping for a hundred likes by March 1, could you help with that?

Thank you for thinking rescue!  Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment