Thursday, September 20, 2012

Three Days 'til The Oconomowoc Public Library

Hello Everyone!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at the Library this Saturday, September 22 at 1:00pm.  I'll share how I got started in fostering, a bit about the rescue and also how the average family can get involved in rescue!

I'll also be bringing along my friend Lucky Jimmy so everyone can see what a great guy he is!

If you cant make it to Oconomowoc, please join us next Saturday at Minooka Park in Waukesha at 10:00am for the First Official Fluffy Dog Charity Walk. Meet some people who are fosters, meet a bunch of foster dogs and come out and enjoy the weather!

Next Sunday at 4:00pm, A Foster's Tail will in the Riverwest Area at The People's Books. I'll talk some more about fostering, rescuing and even read some from the book!

In other exciting news ... I just found out that A Foster's Tail has made it across the pond. There are two lucky people who are reading our dog "tail" somewhere in the UK. That's pretty exciting stuff! 

Thank you to everyone who has helped us to get this far. Thank You to all of the independent book stores who have taken my books in and given them new homes!

Looking forward to seeing many of you on Saturday at the Library!

Those of you who cant make it, as you live further away, please private message me and let me know if there are independent book stores near you that I could visit!

Thanks!

PS - Dont forget to check out A Foster's Tail Facebook Page for pictures of the events but more importantly, THE DOGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment