Tuesday, July 10, 2012

This just IN

After kind of a slow start to our Tuesday, the kids and I managed to get out (an hour late) and on the road to Fond du Lac. I've not been there before and have discovered it's quite nice!

I stopped in at a book store downtown but the owner wasnt in but I'll make some phone calls in the morning!

Another store I stopped at, the owner had some personal business to and I will have to check back there tomorrow as well.

However, if you are a Fond du Lac-ian or another city nearby, please stop in at Animal Outfitters at 661 Military Road. Be sure to check out their facebook page as well as their web page:  http://www.animaloutfitters.com/

Cathy has a great selection of dog food, chewies, toys  & clothes ie leashes, collars and t-shirts! Also some great stuff for the felines in your life as well. But wait! She has clothes for humans too! Awesome!

Stop in and say HI!

Thank You for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment