Sunday, July 1, 2012

What? Where Did June Go?

Holy Smokes! Today is July 1. What happened to June??

Around here the kids got out of school, helped lead at Vacation Bible School at Church, one went to DC, one got covered in about 90 bites which turned out to be spider bites (AcK) and at present we are putting our garage back together. My husband cleaned, filled the pits created by the salt from the Wisconsin Winters, etched and painted the almost forty year old garage floor. Oh, and my son added sparkles too.

It's been busy around here.

Whew!

On Friday Night, we attended Friday Night Live in Downtown Waukesha. (This is the start of the apology). I am so sorry I got so caught up I forgot to post it here on the blog. I did put up a couple of little ditties on the Facebook wall if you're on there and caught that. Wait, you havent seen the Facebook wall yet? Go to www.facebook.com and type A Foster's Tail into the search box.

I've got pictures from all of the events and pictures of the previous fosters, who are in the book, as well. If you have a moment, please check it out and like it. I'm hoping to have 150 likes by Labor Day in September.

If you havent been here to the blog for a while, you'll notice that I've added some features like where to purchase "A Foster's Tail" and a quick little biography about me. If money is a little tight right now, and you're lucky if it isnt, there is a copy available at The Oconomowoc Public Library. I just checked and the copy is available.

If you have an unsigned copy of "A Foster's Tail"  or dont have a copy, please come to the Stone Bank Fourth of July Parade on Wednesday, and we can fix either of those situations for you!

Thank You for Reading! Thank You for Thinking Rescue.

mg

No comments:

Post a Comment