Saturday, March 24, 2012

Here It Is!

Ok, Fluffy Fans! I've worked hard all week and was able to deliver "A Foster's Tail" to you before the end of the month. It is presently available to you only online to be delivered to your home. To order:

https://www.createspace.com/3818853 - Use the password: Isabella - Be sure to capitalize the "I"

In about a week or so the book will be available via Amazon.com to purchase a paperback copy. Right now, you are able to purchase a Kindle version of the book.

When I receive the copies I ordered, I purchased 75 to start, they will definitely be available at The Doggy Bag in Downtown Oconomowoc and Books & Company, also in Oconomowoc.

If you live in southeastern Wisconsin or even Central Wisconsin, and would like to see the book or maybe even invite me over for a book signing, please let me know. I would love to drive over and meet everyone!

Thank you for your patience and support! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your rescue dogs on the "A Foster's Tail" Facebook page!

Thank you for thinking rescue! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment