Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Slight Speedbump

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I posted about the Kindle release of  "A Foster's Tail."


Thank you to the folks who purchased it and have read it on your Kindles and Kindle Reader Apps.


For those of you who don't have those electronic toys just yet, or you prefer your good old fashioned paperback book, I've been working hard to bring it to you.


I am self publishing this book and have learned loads through this process.  Like when the website tells you to load a picture of certain parameters, you probably should or your book cover is going to look like "dukey". (I have remedied that earlier this week and now the Kindle Cover is an exact match of the paperback cover.)


I submitted the whole book last week and got approval to order a proof.  The proof came two days early and I spent yesterday going over it. Once I get approval from the website people, I will be ordering another proof just to be sure it is what I want and then, then, I will order copies to pass out to local businesses and some not quite so local businesses.


It will be available online as a Kindle at Amazon.com - Actually it has been available since February 29. The paperback will be available at local pet and book stores and I'll let you know those when we get a little closer.  If you don't live in the Lake Country Area, and I know that my friends down south would have a long commute, it will be available at Amazon.com as well as this storefront:

https://www.createspace.com/3818853. It is password protected and the password is: Isabella - please enter it with a capital I.

You will be able to purchase the book through CreateSpace before Amazon, as it takes a little more time to get the Amazon page up and rolling. Feel free to check the CreateSpace storefront out. I'm pretty excited about it.

I'll make sure to make announcements here and on Facebook (A Foster's Tail), when it is all officially official.

That's all the news I have for now. Again, thank you to our friends who have already read the book. Thank you to the Facebook friends as well. I'm hoping that if you have a Fluffy Dog or even a rescue dog, that you might have a moment to put their picture on the wall.  If  you've read the book, please private message me too! I love to read to those and I will repost (anonymously) your comment.

Thank You for Thinking Rescue. Thank You for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment