Sunday, April 15, 2012

Book Signing This Weekend!!

Coming this weekend,April 21, it's all I can talk about here at The Lodge, or anywhere I go, The book signing Event is this weekend at The Doggy Bag at 150 E. Wisconsin Ave., in Oconomowoc. We'll be there from 1p - 3p - I hope you can come over and say hi!


After the event, we're all going over to Lakerz to listen to Brooklynn perform her new CD! Her manager tells me that they have awesome pizza there - YUM!


While waiting for the rain to stop this morning, I was creating some fun little logo'd items on cafe press. I think I want the water bottle and the reusable tote bag.

http://www.cafepress.com/afosterstail.

This is the tote bag - Just imagine all the groceries I could pack in there.



For those of you who are unable to attend the book signing but would like a book I've got a couple other options for you.


1.  https://www.createspace.com/3818853 - password: Isabella.  For   
     paperback books.


2. The Doggy Bag - Downtown Oconomowoc, WI


3. Books & Company - Whitman Park, Oconomowoc, WI


4. Martha Merrells Bookstore - Waukesha, WI


5.  Tribeca - Gallery, Cafe & Books - Watertown, WI


6.  amazon.com - If you have a Kindle/Kindle App, A Foster's Tail is available in
     that format. You can purchase a paperback or two here also.





Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment