Thursday, April 19, 2012

Books Books and More Books

The other day the delivery guy brought me three big boxes of books. I decided that that would be rather cumbersome to haul them to The Doggy Bag (150 E. Wisconsin Ave., Ocon) on Saturday (April 21 from 1p - 3p), so I unboxed them and put them into smaller, more portable boxes.

Here they are friends! I cant wait to share them with you and have you share them with your doggy loving friends!!  Do you have Facebook?  Can you "like" "A Foster's Tail" main page and share our book signing events? I would love that. If you are in the area, our next even will be at Tribeca Gallery Cafe & Gifts in Watertown. I'll post more info next week - but mark your calendars, it is Saturday May 12 at 10a.

In addition to the book signing event we are hoping to have some Fluffy Dogs from Fluffy Dog Rescue for you to meet! I know that Bubbles-Ali and Wynne-Fiona will be there too!

Here they are, nearly live from The Lodge, my other babies, my official/unofficial fostering handbook:



I had some time Saturday morning while waiting for the rain to stop so I could run the dogs so I stopped in over at cafe press and created some personalized logos.  This is just one of the creations!  If you'd like to see more, check out the store at http://www.cafepress.com/afosterstail



Hope to see you all on Saturday, if you arent able to come on Saturday, please join us on Saturday, May 12 at Tribeca in Watertown. If you dont live in the area, but would still love a book, please visit:  https://www.createspace.com/Customer/3818853  - Password: Isabella

Thank You for Reading!  Looking forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment